Skip to main content

Eat....Laugh....Be Merry!

Anais and myself finally satisfied our craving for chilli crab...after 2 weeks! YESSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH.........:) happy happy! Together with Ben, Brian and my sis, we headed to Sembawang to indulge in some seafood delicacies that included huge cereal prawns and stingray. It was also a form of celebration for Anais who graduated not too long ago! You bet we were so stuffed after that! Anais still wanted ice-cream after the meal but we were already max. out in terms of stomach's space and capacity.

Yummy food was of course the highlight but what was more memorable was the company.
First time hanging out with Ben and Brian and it turned out to be a hilarious time! Good food eaten with 'happening' people makes it even more tasty. I treasured this time of fellowshipping as I got to see a different side of people and getting to know them better. More of such makan sessions is good for bonding! Singaporean leh..:)


From left: Ben, Jasmine (sis), me, Anais and Brian

Happy we went, totally satisfied when we left.
Time flies whenever we are having fun but I am sure there will be more of such fellowshipping sessions again. More eating again..and hmmm maybe mahjong next lah ...hhahaha



The main star of the night - her celebration dinner. Didn't treat her though..all went Dutch :)



The 2nd main star of the night : Miss Chilli Crab! She's not as hot and spicy as she looks! Rather mild but nonetheless tasty. Of course not forgetting her partner - Mr Man Tou! (but no picture of 'him'..calefare mah)


My favourite actually. The cereal prawns were fabulous. The sweetness of the cereal blended so well with the freshness of the giant prawns. Amazing! We simply relished it all up!


Another star! Mr Stingray. He's real hot, tangy and spicy! Don't play play! For some, may be too hot to handle! Haha..

We had butter crab as well but I realised I didn't take picture of it because Ben was territorising it! Hahaha...kidding! I was too engrossed in eating that I forgot about it lah :)

After a rather fulfilling weekend, I can say I'm rather recharged. Refreshed in some ways as well. I appreciate and enjoy the moments I have with my family and friends; people who bring that spark in my life. These are moments that I know I have to treasure and keep them close to my heart. Otherwise, once they are over, I can never turn back time to retrieve them!

Looking forward to yet another busy (possibly) week but I am sure I will get through it...IT WILL BE GOOD! I KNOW :)

Comments

YoNg quAn said…
WAH LAO EHZZZZZZZZ!!! GRACE WHY MUST YOU POST PICTURES OF SUCH DELICACIES?!!! HUH HUH HUH?!!!! WAAHHA I'M MISSING THEM!!!!!!!!! HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Perspective

Sitting down in front of the computer and listening to 'All The Earth' for the 10th time. Its Anais's off day and we have been trying to upload our pictures onto Facebook. I've got my Day 1 up but poor Ana, still trying to get hers up! Have been in Cambodia for 5 days and returning to Singapore on thursday. Previously, time seem to snail by but as I browsed through the pictures taken of the past few days, I realised that its not that slow after all. Coming to Cambodia this time was different. Was supposed to lead a team to LIA but ended up not because of lack of preparation time and inadequate response. Anyhow, I just felt I should make a personal trip up to see for myself the work at LIA and sense what God is doing in this land. Prior to the trip, I've been reading about Cambodia's news and they just appear everyday in the papers. Well it can't be more clear than this so I went. Followed Anais as she goes to and fro the b oys' & girls' home to t

Breather

Back from a Sec 3 level camp in JB, Tanjung Piai. Thought I could have the week's off to clear my brain's cache and prepare my lesson plans but alas...I'm down for ODAC camp and sec 4s' oral exam mock practice! When can I have my breather???? Sometimes I wonder whether returning to a familiar place is good for me after all. I'm like on the 'Wanted' list for this committee, that committee, this event, that event etc. Not that I'm popular or high-in-demand, its just that I'm nicely available. I'm not usually mindful of taking on responsibilities. Its just that during these 10 weeks, I reckon is a crucial component of my NIE understudy and I am not wanting to settle for something less in my planning (although i really hate lesson plannings!). But I'm so stretched! I feel like screaming: " GIVE ME MY SPACE!" To say the least, I'm feeling stressed. Most unfortunately, I'm not given the option to say 'No'. Not until I get