Skip to main content

One of my pretty things

Was at Jurong Point last week and I was patronizing this cutsie Korean stationary shop. Been there a few times with different people, all of whom were simply intrigued by the stationaries sold. I enjoyed browsing through the items and I have to admit that they are really unique and pretty quirky. But I always thought that I won't find anything that's so worth my buy since cutsie & kawaii stuff are so not my cup of tea. Alas, I was wrong!

Discovered a section in the shop where there was 25% & 50% discounted sale items and I didn't noticed this corner before. Being me, I just zoomed in on that corner, still cynical about being able to find something I would buy. Flipped through the diaries, more diaries and other knick knacks and suddenly I chanced upon this calendar! It looked very simple in design but just pleasing to my eyes. Instinctively, I checked for the price and it was $15! Very immediately, the boss told me that there's a 50% discount for it. Ha! Sweet :) But I didn't buy it immediately as I wanted to be sure I needed it.

To cut the long story short, I bought it. 2 factors:

1. After discount, it was $7.50!

2. The calendar is for 2009 & 2010!

Simply put, ITS ULTRA VALUE FOR MONEY!!!!!!!! Enough said.

I was so proud of my buy that I could not stop admiring it and I had to show it off to Joani! Its seated beautifully on my table now. For sure, I'm not going to make it a white elephant! Its too pretty to just be an ornament :)




The design attached is different for each month and its all my favourite things!

Comments